***The facilitated conversations will start on September 25th, 2017***
Innovating for a More Inclusive 2030
Inclusive Innovation 2030 is a curated event that brings together innovators from corporates, startups, the public sector, NGO and science. An integral part of the event is the participation of the online community.
To learn more and register for the event, please click here.
Join the Online Community
We would like to invite you to join the online discussion, hosted by IBA, amongst a wider community of social innovators and advisors on the topic.
Take part in facilitated online conversations on the following topics:
- Last mile distribution and drones
- Precision agriculture and remote sensing
- Artificial intelligence for gathering data in low-income markets
- Intelligent diagnosis for healthcare
- Blockchain and finance in global markets
Through the ii2030 online groups, you can connect with other participants prior to the event and share your expertise and knowledge. We are keen to hear from you!